Words From A Judge: “He was willing to pursue her case when others were not.”
(Deemy V. Secretary of the Navy, Civil Action No. 2:91Cv665, E.D. Va.)
Virginia Litigation Attorneys Insist on Justice
Trial lawyers delivering positive results since 1980
Denton & Denton Attorneys at Law have been representing clients in Tidewater and throughout Virginia for over 35 years. The hallmark of our practice is our willingness to take hard-to-win cases that other lawyers turn down, work those cases with passion and determination, and deliver excellent results, including million-dollar recoveries for our clients. If you have a civil or criminal case that requires high-quality representation, discover what makes our firm different:
- Personal attention — By emphasizing candid, direct and frequent communication, we give you peace of mind as we resolve your legal issues.
- Determination — We believe hard work produces successful results where a lesser effort would not. We are willing to go toe to toe against large law firms, big corporations, and senior government officials on behalf of our clients.
- Passion — Our attorneys are motivated by a sincere desire to deliver justice. This is apparent to judge and jury from our opening statement to our closing argument.
- Results — We have a proven track record of achieving million-dollar settlements and verdicts. Because we often take cases and causes that most law firms would turn away, we have a unique reputation for winning difficult, complex cases.
Our lawyers are devoted to making the same high-quality legal representation accessible to individuals and small businesses that is available to large corporations and government agencies. We take pride in often beating the bigger, more expensive law firms at their own game.
Preeminent legal representation in Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads
Attorney Jeremiah A. Denton III is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, was selected to the 2016 Virginia Super Lawyers list, and is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ by Martindale-Hubbell®. Located close to Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach, our practice serves clients throughout Virginia in cases related to:
- Appeals — Our lawyers argue appeals in state and federal court for cases where an error is alleged in the application of the law.
- Civil litigation — Our firm manages civil court cases in a variety of legal areas, including aviation and maritime law, business, consumer rights, contract disputes, divorce and family law, and immigration.
- Criminal defense — From high-profile white collar fraud to DUI and concealed weapons cases, our team aggressively defends your rights in the criminal justice system.
- Defamation, libel and slander — We help clients whose reputations have been harmed by false oral or written statements.
- Legal malpractice — If you suffered a loss due to substandard legal representation, we have the experience to effectively handle your professional malpractice case anywhere in Virginia.
- Medical malpractice — We fight for clients injured from misdiagnosis, improper treatment and other medical negligence.
- Personal injury and wrongful death — We represent victims of motor vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, falling merchandise, animal attacks and various other injury scenarios that result in serious harm or death.
- Qui tam actions — We manage qui tam cases under the federal False Claims Act that allows a citizen with knowledge of fraud against the government to sue on behalf of the government and share in the recovery of damages.
- Sexual harassment & employment discrimination — Our employment law attorneys represent employees who have suffered due to unlawful behavior in the workplace.
- Whistleblower issues — Our attorneys represent employees who expose illegal activity such as government contract fraud, healthcare fraud and Medicare/Medicaid fraud. We also assert our clients’ rights to be free from retaliation for protected whistleblower activity.
Because our Virginia Beach attorneys are well versed in a wide variety of issues, we can create complete solutions to your legal issues.
Contact a determined trial attorney for your civil or criminal case in Virginia
Denton & Denton Attorneys at Law is determined to outwork the opposition to get the best possible results in your civil or criminal case. We give straightforward answers to your legal questions and offer frank, analytical case evaluations. Call our Virginia Beach office at 757-215-4818 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.