Here are some things our clients say about us.
I hope there is no statute of limitations on gratitude. Mr. Jeremiah Denton, IV and Mr. Jeremiah Denton, III assisted my family and I in a mediation case this year. We were extremely grateful for the outstanding service they provided. They were extremely professional yet also exhibited sincere concern for our family. It was a difficult case and they relentlessly pursued the details of the situation in order to assist us in obtaining the best possible resolution.I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that this case could not have been won without you. It wasn’t just your many years of experience and vast knowledge of the law that proved invaluable in winning this case, it was also your preparedness, commitment, and belief in me. -Parents of minor who suffered brain injuries in a fight.
Jerry, from the day you accepted this case until the day of jury deliberations three years later, you never once offered me false hope. You were always honest with me and my family about the uphill battle we faced, and it was this candid honesty that quickly earned my respect and faith in you and your team.
Jerry and Jake, you two fought tooth and nail for me during depositions, in the courtroom, as well as behind the scenes. You two helped the jury piece together the events and see clearly what really happened that night almost seven years ago.You led them to the right verdict.
Carolyn and Tatjana, there is not enough that can be said for all of the hard work and long hours I know you sacrificed because of this case. All I can offer is my thanks. So…Thank you. Without you two working diligently in the shadows, Jerry and Jake would not have been equipped with the tools they would need to successfully litigate this case.
To the whole Denton Team: Thank you. You will never know just how deeply grateful I am for all that you have done. You made a miracle happen. And that is something I will never forget. -Civil Assault and Battery Client
We would like to take a minute to tell you just how much we appreciate all your hard work on our son’s case. We knew this was going to be an uphill battle but couldn’t have imagined how difficult it would truly be. When we started this journey we had mentioned that we had a great distrust for those in the legal profession, (we do apologize for lumping all attorneys into one group of humans that cannot be trusted). We had contacted many attorneys trying to find someone that might not have a connection with the Plaintiffs. That was exhausting to begin with but then we found our first attorney. He believed in our case, but as you know, could not continue on it due to conflicts of interest. However, he did not abandon us. He found you! You took this case and were dedicated to see it through. It was amazing to us to see the amount of research you did in this case when six years ago, hardly anything was done. You were diligent and thorough and stood by our son till the end. We have learned a lot from this experience; some good and some bad.
Thank you Jerry for listening, questioning, arguing and standing up for and believing in our son. We really did love your closing arguments! Thank you Jake for your motions, arguments and your opening statement! Thank you Carolyn for all your research and management of all the information needed for this case. Please let Tatjana know that we are grateful to her as well for all her hard work. We realize that this was a team effort and we are so lucky to have had such a great team on our side. You each should be extremely proud of your efforts and dedication to this case.
We are still numb and a little fearful of breathing a sigh of relief right now. Hopefully thePlaintiffs can/will move on with their lives and allow our son to do the same. We are so very fortunate to have had you fight for us. You will never know how deeply grateful we are to you. -Civil Assault and Battery Client
I was represented by Mr. Jeremiah Denton in a complex case spanning over two years involving custody of children, a veteran, complex mental health issues, financial issues and much more. The outcome I sought was very rarely granted in the state of Virginia. However, it was granted in my favor. Without question I know that it was Mr. Denton’s extremely competent representation and broad experience in presenting this complex case that brought the resolution I hoped for. -Domestic Relations Client
Without the compassionate, professional assistance from Jerry Denton and his dedicated team I would be dividing my time between signing up for welfare and standing in line at the local food bank. Other law firms refused my divorce case because it was “unwinnable.” Mr Denton’s firm won my case and obtained a comprehensive, fair settlement. I am eternally grateful.-Divorce Client.
This case could not have been done without the research, long hours, and dedication that you guys put in to it. I am very pleased with the representation that I have received from such an outstanding firm. When the incident happened, I was very discouraged because of the responses that I was receiving from people that just did not have faith, no one took it serious like you did. When I hired you all in, you gave me the courage to keep moving forward and to not give up. In conclusion, my heart goes out to each and every one of you for helping me get my life back on track. Thanks again for everything, -Personal Injury Client
I would love it for you to be at my college graduation Jerry. It would be very fitting considering I could not have made it this far without you. It’s nice to know that there are still people like you in this world that are not afraid to go against the grain of society and are willing to stick there neck out for somebody else because of their belief in that person. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me and my family. What you do in the courtroom is truly amazing. Tom Cruise has nothing on you(A Few Good Men). Your closing argument will forever be ingrained my memory as the greatest monologue ever heard by these ears. Thank you Mr. Denton I hope you can make it down. Your friend, Defamation Client
Dear Mr. Jake Denton, Words cannot express my gratitude toward your performance in court on Tuesday. I certainly could not foresee that [our] charges would be completely dismissed. For this, we only have you to thank. I hope your success as an attorney continues. Thank you so much for your help. Sincerely, Criminal Defendant
I’m writing this story just to let everybody know that’s looking for the best lawyer for anything wrongful that Mr. Jeremiah Denton is the best. All smiles. Thank you Mr. Denton. When I thought my life was over you changed it all around …. Defamation Client
– Jerry: All my best wishes to you. Sarah is usually the one who maintains contact, but I wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. It has been two years since our trial, and rarely does a day go by that I don t think of you with respect, admiration and affection. As stressful as it was, I recall the trial with a sense of exhilaration. We made difficult decisions, prepared well and persevered. And watching you work was really awesome!
I remember that we talked about how the lawsuit was more important to Sarah than it was to me, but since then I have come to see that it has had a profound effect on me. I believe that I have become more confident in my abilities and more comfortable with the decisions I make. The whole process sharpened my sense of what it means to live a life of principled conviction. Also, standing together with Sarah through the five years of stress greatly strengthened the bond between us. It helped me to be more aware of her strengths and courage, and more accepting of her weaknesses and fears.
I hope things are well with you. Please give my best to Irene, your entire staff and your family. I thank you again for standing with us and for all your hard work. I hope you look back on it with the same sense of exhilaration and satisfaction that I do.
We are still not sure the verdict was not a dream, but we are starting to get our feet back under us…. Thank you again for all your great work and for the personal trust and support you have given us…. Defamation Client
– My good friend Jerry: I haven’t heard from you in a while, but I know you’ve been busy, and I would like to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Your word is worth more than a million dollars. There aren’t many people who hang with you in situations like this, but you have, and I will never forget that… Criminal Defendant
– Dear Mr. Denton; Carlyn; and entire firm: As we approach Thanksgiving we, often, think of those whom we are grateful for knowing in our lives. And, so it is that we are so thankful that you have all helped in making a disastrous situation bearable these past several years.
Often we wait until the conclusion of a difficult case to say thank you, but we wanted you to know that regardless of the outcome, we deeply appreciate your representing us. We feel as though an expert pilot has taken the controls in a storm and brought us to a safe landing.
I have, always, thought intrinsic to justice is humanity, and you all certainly exhibit this quality and philosophy.
Wishing you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving. With warmest regards… Legal Malpractice Client
– Jerry: You are an incredible man. Your intelligence and strength were the foundation of our fight. Because of you we have a restored sense of self worth. Because of you we can hold our heads high again. With great love. Defamation Client
– Jerry: Congratulations on your big win. I admire your ethic and determination to do what you want. You probably don t remember the conversation… but, when we flew back from the Midwest in the Vagabond we talked at length about the practice of law; the different specialties within law; law schools, ways to pursue a career/making a name for yourself, how to become a judge, owning your own business/firm etc. I remember being impressed with your standards as a person as you described your passion and drive to take on cases because YOU believed in them and believed in what was right but not always easy. Anyone that can go to work and be passionate about their career and have the ability to make a difference in someone s life is better off than 99 percent of the rest of the world. Nice work. Sincerely… Aviation Colleague
– Dear Mr. Awesome, Champion of the Underdog: No words seem adequate to the occasion. I am just thrilled for you and your very deserving clients. Congratulations! Attorney Colleague
– Wow. Awesome verdict for an awesome lawyer. When are we drinking champagne? Attorney Colleague
I am so very grateful for the legal representation Jeremiah Denton provided for me. His legal knowledge is vast and yet he is able to relate well with his clients in a sincerely compassionate manner. He represents the legal profession in the best possible light. -Civil Action Client
– Jerry: You are my hero. I am not intimidated by billion dollar corporations. I am not intimidated by mega law firms. I am terrified by the press. Particularly by the advocacy type of journalism … Well done, sir. I hope your clients succeed on any post trial motions or appeals and get every penny of their award. Regards, Attorney Colleague
Contact The law office of Jeremiah A. Denton III today.