Defamation, Personal Injury, Malpractice & Criminal Lawyers
Virginia trial attorneys - multidisciplinary practice since 1980
The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III has been representing clients in Virginia for more than 30 years. Attorney Jeremiah A. Denton III is known for taking cases and causes most law firms would turn away. We have a unique reputation for winning difficult, complex cases. As a result, we are honored by many referrals from judges and other lawyers. Recognized by Virginia Business 2014 Legal Elite, Jerry Denton is an AV® Peer Review Rated SM attorney and our law firm is listed in Super Lawyers and the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™.
Our mission: Professionalism and Results
"The lawyers of Jeremiah A. Denton III are devoted to making the same high quality legal representation accessible to individuals and small businesses that is available to large corporations and government agencies. We take pride in often beating the bigger, more expensive law firms at their own game."
-Jeremiah A. Denton III
We insist on justice
Our practice is built on the philosophy that client commitment and hard work produce successful results where a lesser effort would not. We are willing to go toe-to-toe against large law firms, big corporations, and senior government officials on behalf of our clients.
The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III is passionate about our cases and causes. Located in Virginia Beach, our attorneys and staff provide experienced service to clients for a number of different types of legal issues, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Defamation, Libel and Slander: We are very experienced in defamation law and helping clients whose reputations have been harmed by false oral or written statements.
- Personal Injury: We represent clients who have suffered personal injuries and wrongful deaths. In two recent cases, for example, our firm successfully represented pedestrians hit by automobiles. In another case, Jeremiah Denton proved murder to a civil jury following a wrongful criminal conviction in order to recover his clients' inheritance.
- Medical Malpractice: We fight for clients who have suffered damages from misdiagnosis, improper treatment and other medical negligence.
- Legal Malpractice: Every client has the right to expect competent representation from his or her attorney. If you feel your attorney did not competently represent you, and that you suffered a loss as a result, a malpractice claim may be the only way to compensate you for those losses. We have the experience to effectively handle legal malpractice cases anywhere in Virginia.
- Sexual Harassment & Employment Discrimination: The law protects employees from all forms of sexual harassment and workplace discrimination. Our attorneys have the experience needed to evaluate and pursue harassment and discrimination claims.
- Criminal: From high profile white collar fraud to DUI and concealed weapons cases, our team aggressively defends your rights in the criminal justice system.
Civil Litigation: our firm also assists clients with the following types of legal matters:
- Consumer rights
- Contract disputes
- Business litigation
We outwork our opposition to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Here to meet your legal needs
Located close to Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach, our practice serves clients throughout Virginia.
Contact our office to discuss your civil or criminal matter with a skilled lawyer. We give straightforward answers to your legal questions and offer frank, analytical case evaluations.
What makes our law firm different?
Our experienced background and personal approach to your case bring results. The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III was founded in 1980 and has a team of dedicated lawyers to represent you. When you retain our law firm, you receive the benefit of:
- A history of winning multimillion dollar judgments — We have a proven track record of winning settlements and verdicts in the millions of dollars.
- Excellence in the courtroom — From opening statement to closing argument, our firm believes sincerity and conviction are the keys to effective jury persuasion.
- Success in winning complex cases — Because we often take cases and causes that most law firms would turn away, we have a unique reputation for accepting and winning difficult, complex cases.
- Complete solutions to complex problems — Because we are well versed in a wide variety of issues, we can create complete solutions to your legal issues.
- Emphasis on client relationships — By emphasizing personal attention and strong communication, our goal is to give you peace of mind as we resolve your legal issues.
Learn more about getting the help you need from our effective Virginia Beach attorneys
To learn more about how we can help you, call The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III at 757-215-4818 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.