Defamation, Legal Malpractice and Sexual Harassment Lawyers
Multi-disciplinary law practice established in 1980
Established in 1980, The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III has been representing clients in Virginia for over 30 years. Attorney Jeremiah A. Denton III is known for taking cases and causes most law firms would turn away. We have a unique reputation for taking and winning difficult, complex cases. As a result, we are honored by many referrals from judges and other lawyers. Jerry Denton is an AV® Peer Review Rated SM attorney and our law firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™.
"The lawyers of Jeremiah A. Denton III are devoted to making the same high quality legal representation accessible to individuals and small businesses as is available to large corporations and government agencies. We take pride in often beating the bigger, more expensive law firms at their own game."
-Jeremiah A. Denton III
We insist on justice
Our practice is built on the philosophy that client commitment and hard work produce successful results where a lesser effort would not. We are willing to go toe-to-toe against large law firms, big corporations, and senior government officials on behalf of our clients.
The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III is passionate about our cases and causes. Located in Virginia Beach, our attorneys and staff provide experienced service to clients for a number of different types of legal issues, including, but not limited to the following:
- Defamation: We are very experienced in defamation law and helping clients whose reputations have been harmed by false oral or written statements.
- Legal Malpractice: Every client has the right to expect competent representation from his or her attorney. If you feel your attorney did not competently represent you, and that you suffered a loss as a result, a malpractice claim may be the only way to compensate you for those losses. We have the experience to effectively handle legal malpractice cases anywhere in Virginia.
- Sexual harassment: The law protects employees from all forms of sexual harassment. Our attorneys have the experience needed to evaluate and pursue harassment claims and determine if you have a valid case.
Our firm also assists clients with the following types of legal matters—
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
We outwork our opposition to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Here to meet your legal needs
Located close to Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach, our practice serves clients throughout Virginia.
Contact our office to discuss your civil or criminal matter with a skilled lawyer. We give straightforward answers to your legal questions and offer frank, analytical case evaluations.
What makes our law firm different?
Our experienced background and personal approach to your case bring results. When you retain our law firm, you receive the benefit of:
- The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III was founded in 1980 and has a team of dedicated, experienced lawyers to represent you.
- A history of winning multimillion dollar judgments — We have a proven track record of winning settlements and verdicts in the millions of dollars.
- Excellence in the courtroom — From opening statement to closing argument, our firm believes sincerity and conviction are the keys to effective jury persuasion.
- Success in winning complex cases — Because we often take cases and causes that most law firms would turn away, we have a unique reputation for accepting and winning difficult, complex cases.
- Complete solutions to complex problems — Because we are well versed in a wide variety of issues, we can create complete solutions to your legal issues.
- Emphasis on client relationships — By emphasizing personal attention and strong communication, our goal is to give you peace of mind as we resolve your legal issues.
What we do to help our clients
We can help you with a variety of issues, including matters that fall into our main areas of focus:
- Libel, slander and defamation — Our defamation lawyers recover damages for clients whose reputations have been harmed by untruthful statements.
- Sexual harassment — Our attorneys demand recourse if you have endured sexual harassment by your employer, supervisor, co-worker or client.
- Legal malpractice — We seek damages from your attorney who failed to competently represent you.
- Criminal defense — Our team aggressively defends your rights in the criminal justice system.
- Civil litigation — Our law firm is experienced in many civil litigation matters — including aviation, divorce, family, maritime, employment, personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and appellate law.
Learn more about getting the help you need from our effective Virginia Beach attorneys
To learn more about how we can help you, call The Law Office of Jeremiah A. Denton III at 757-215-4818 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.